Thursday, June 12, 2014

『Makeup Tutorial』*Shimmering and Sparkling*

 안녕~!

*Shimmering and Sparkling Makeup Look*

This look will make your eyes sparkle in the sun. The light pink mineral eye shadow contrasting with the vibrant hot pink and black elongated eyeliner will define and highlight the natural shape of your eyes and really make your natural eye color pop!
I took this picture when I first tried out the eyeliner, so my hair and this tutorial are a little different!

Products used in the Tutorial
Step 1: Start with a fresh, clean face.
Step 2: Apply Missha BB Cream No.31 (or your shade)~ {I just switched from No. 27-my winter shade-, to No. 31 -my summer shade-}
BB Cream helps to brighten and even out skin tone & conceal blemishes and redness.

Step 3: Apply Tony Moly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer in 02 Natural Beige. Lightly dab onto blemishes using fingertips and blend with a clean makeup sponge. {I applied it under my eyes to cover dark circles, on blemishes, and around my nose and mouth to cover redness.}

Don't worry! The concealer won't make your face drastically lighter (that is just a change in lighting, lol), it will just brighten and clear blemishes.

Step 4: Eyeliner!
1. Sei Bella Liquid Eyeliner in Black ~ 2. 3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner in WOW Pink ~ 3. Etude House Styling Eyeliner (in White/cream)
{Eyeliner-Part 1}: Apple Sei Bella Liquid Eyeliner in Black, start at the inner corner of your eyelid and apply towards the outer edge of your eyelid while following the natural curvature of your eyes. {Don't wing the eyeliner}
Side note: I'm not using any filters or editing on these pictures, so if there is a difference in any color it is just a change in lighting when I took the photo.

{Eyeliner- Part 2:} Apply Sei Bella Black Liquid Eyeliner to your lower lash-line. If you aren't comfortable using Liquid Eyeliner, I would recommend using a black pencil liner for this part, so you can avoid any messes! 
~
Starting from the middle of your bottom lash-line, apply the eyeliner towards the outer corner of your eye until it meets the top eyeliner. Again, follow the natural shape of your eye. You should have a little triangle of space on your lower lash-line between the top and lower eyeliner, fill this in with eyeliner.

{Eyeliner- Part 3:}Outline the black eyeliner with 3 Concept Eyes WOW Pink Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner. And apply Etude House Styling Eyeliner in White/Cream to your lower inner lash-line. (This will brighten your eyes)
If your black eyeliner smudges when you apply the pink eyeliner, just add a little more liquid black liner over the original to make the eyeliner appear sharp again.
Step 5: Eyeshadow ^_^~
1. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Sweet ~ 2. Lioele Color Eyeshadow in No. 19 Shine Pink ~ 3. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Sassy
Apply the e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Sweet on your eyelid. Then, apply Lioele Color Eyeshadow in Shine Pink to your outer corner and crease; and blend. Last, apply e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Sassy from the middle of your lower lash-line to the inner corner or your lower lash-line.

Step 6: Mascara and Brows~ Using Sei Bella Waterproof Defining Mascara in Black- Apply this to your eyelashes for full beautiful lashes! For brows: {I've never plucked or trimmed my eyebrows so they are pretty full} So with my Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in Dark Brown, I used only the brush end to shape my eyebrows. If you have thinner eyebrows you can fill them in using the pencil side of the Eye Brow pencil.

Step 7: Blush- I blended together my 3 Concept Eyes Face Blush (in Cotton Candy) and Cover Girl Blush (I honestly don't know the color, I bought this a while ago, so the text is faded- but any bright pink blush will do). Apply this from the apples of your cheeks, in an upward circular motion, towards your eyes. This will help to highlight and contour your cheekbones.

Step 8 (Final Step!): Lip Makeup~ Start by applying Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Dahlia. Second, apply 3 Concept Eyes Creamy Lipstick No. 401 Scandal. Third, apply 3 Concept Eyes Creamy Lipstick No. 409 Kiss Woo and 3 Concept Eyes Lip Lacquer in Fever to the center of lips and blend with your fingertip. Lastly (this step is optional), I added my Cover Girl Red Lipstick (again not sure of the color, lol! It is my favorite lipstick right now, so I use it often~ but the text is faded) to the inner part of my lips, to get a fuller lip look!

Final Look!




This look also goes well with glasses!


Products Used:
1. Missha BB Cream No.31
2. Tony Moly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer in 02 Natural Beige
3.  Sei Bella Liquid Eyeliner in Black {For ordering info, email me at joliehanaemi@gmail.com}
4. 3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner in WOW Pink 
5. Etude House Styling Eyeliner (in White/Cream)
6. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Sweet 
7. Lioele Color Eyeshadow in No. 19 Shine Pink
8. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Sassy
9.  Sei Bella Waterproof Defining Mascara in Black {For ordering info, email me at joliehanaemi@gmail.com}
10. Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
11. 3 Concept Eyes Face Blush (in Cotton Candy)
12. Cover Girl Blush (Bright pink color)
13. Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Dahlia.
14. 3 Concept Eyes Creamy Lipstick No. 401 Scandal.
15. 3 Concept Eyes Creamy Lipstick No. 409 Kiss Woo
16. 3 Concept Eyes Lip Lacquer in Fever
17. Cover Girl Red Lipstick

Thanks for reading! Please comment and share! 
~ See you soon ^_^~

No comments:

Post a Comment