Sunday, January 11, 2015

『Haul』South Korea (+Japan) Beauty Haul

Finally! My South Korea Beauty Haul! ^_^~


I will be posting reviews for these products soon!
Almost everything I purchased was fairly cheap! In fact, S. Korea, in general was really inexpensive!

The Face Shop

Missha (Lots of samples!)

Skinfood
Nature Republic

Aritaum- I went in this store a ton of times, but only bought two things, lol

Etude House - These stores were literally all over Seoul!

Innisfree

Everything!

*I walked around Hongdae and Myeongdong over 5 different times each, and I didn't find the StyleNanda store until one of my last days in Korea, as I was looking for the subway. So I couldn't buy any~ But I definitely will be going there on my next trip!

From Japan, I really only bought two beauty items! I mostly bought stationary in Japan ^^~

Look out for the reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment