Wednesday, January 15, 2014

『Haul/Review』BeautyNet Korea Haul and Review

So this is my first post! I recently bought some Korean Skin Care and Cosmetic products from Beautynetkorea.com and I wanted to share it! {Korean Beauty Haul!}


~Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my opinions, and this post is not sponsored in any way.


Order and Shipping


First, I ordered my items on January 4th (Saturday) and I got an email saying the items were shipped on the 6th (Monday). I received my package this week on {Monday, January 13th} So I would say the shipping was pretty fast! Especially for coming from Seoul to California.

Package and Items

So my package came through USPS, and was in a box small enough to fit in my mailbox.

Everything was bubble wrapped and sealed nicely.
*That little spot on the tape was from me the original tape was sealed.

Here is what I ordered:

1. Innisfree - It's Real Grean Tea Mask- 7pcs ~ $6.25
2. The Face Shop- Real Nature Rice Mask Sheet- 7pcs ~ $6.99
3. Holika Holika - Pig Nose Clear Black Head 3 Step Kit ~ $4.35
4. Holika Holika - Cover and Hiding Stick Concealer ~ $5.68
5. The Face Shop - Real Nature Mask Pomegranate- 3pcs ~ $3.69
6.  Innisfree - Green tea mineral mist 50ml ~$8.59

Shipping was free and you get a member discount if you sign up, so my order was $33.50!

I also got a lot of samples! Yay! ^_^~

Samples:
2- Etude House Shea Butter Nutrifull Cream
2- Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer
2- Etude House Collagen Moistfull Enriched Cream
2- Etude House GoBack (to the best time of your skin) Total Solution

Beautynetkorea.com Rating- 9.5/10
Ordering was easy and lots of sales and discounts were available. I also love that shipping is free! And it ws really fast! All items were packaged very well and lots of samples came with my order! I didn't contact customer service at all, so I can't provide a rating for that. However, my experience with Beautynetkorea was definitely good! I will be ordering again soon! 
{The reason for a 9.5 instead of 10, is because all of the samples are from Etude House, I wish the sample selection was from different cosmetic brands, so I can try out new brands.}

So that's it for my first post! Short and sweet~ Also reviews of the items and samples will be posted soon!

Oh, and my next post will be a Jolse.com Review and Haul! 

안녕! ~ また、ね!

No comments:

Post a Comment