Friday, January 24, 2014

3 Concept Eyes (by STYLENANDA) Lip Lacquer Review

안녕~!

So this is my first product review! 3 Concept Eyes Lip Lacquer (I ordered from EyeCandys.com)
Color: Fever
~Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my opinions, and this post is not sponsored in any way.

Here is the outside of the package/box:

The actual product: {It is in a glass cube}
3CE Lip Lacquer Bottle
{There is a little seal on the bottle, so you can see if it is new or has been used!}
Open bottle and applicator: {The applicator is slanted}

Pictures from 3 Concept Eyes:

Okay so on to the product review:
The lip lacquer is a liquid so it is very vibrant {which I like}! The color is a bright reddish-orange.


 After it dried: (takes about 5-10 minutes to fully dry) - {Ignore my messy hair this was taken in the morning~:P}

Overall review:
The color is very vibrant and pretty. It takes a while to dry so I blend it with a lip-stick and it usually dries faster. Also as far as it's lasting ability, I would say it lasts about 4-5 hours before you need to re-apply.
The color is also is more vibrant outdoors than indoors, but I didn't get a chance to take a picture (so I will edit this post and add one, later!)
I give the 3CE Lip Lacquer in *Fever* a 8/10- I really love this product and I will be ordering different colors also!

I will post a tutorial on this Bright Red Lipstick Look also, using the 3CE Lip Lacquer in *Fever*!:

~じゃ、またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment