Sunday, October 26, 2014

『Style Post』Blue as the Sky- Outfit from August~ in Seoul, South Korea

So I haven't posted in a while~ Which means I've been busy{Mostly in a good way ^^~}

I took a vacation to Seoul, South Korea and Japan in August/September~ So a beauty haul will definitely be posted soon!

Anyways, here is a fashion post! This is one of my outfits from my first week in South Korea:

Outfit Details:
Blue High Low Sheer Button Blouse- Forever 21
High Waist Black Shorts- Ebay
Blue Bohemian Anklet- Ebay
Black Buckle Heels- Naturalizer
Crossbody Satchel Purse- Charming Charlie

Accessories:
Usamimi Headband- Ebay
Earrings- Briacchle
Bracelets- JTV/ Ebay
Belt- H&M

And some more pictures of my outfit and exploring around Seoul~
King Sejong Statue
Inside the statue, King Sejong Museum




Gyeongbok Palace

Pub in Insadong

Shopping in Insadong

Ssamziegil Shopping

More shopping in Myeongdong!

Reading lady near Gwanghwamun Station

Namsan Tower at night!

We had to climb down a ton of stairs, and I was wearing heels >.<

また、ね!

No comments:

Post a Comment